There are three prizes on offer for 2022: one for the best fiction book, one for the best children’s book (including YA) and one for the best memoir/autobiography self-published in the UK during the period under consideration (for the 2022 prize, this is anything published between 1st January 2021 and 31st December 2021).
- A story that delights and entertains the reader
- A well produced book
- A well designed cover and intriguing blurb
- A marketing and publicity strategy that addresses the relevant audience and has the potential for great sales
Submissions for the 2022 prize opened on 1st December and closed on Monday, 3rd January 2022. For further information, please email email@example.com.
The winners in each of the three categories will receive a cheque for £750, a profile in BookBrunch, a winners certificate and other publishing opportunities and packages from IngramSpark. Shortlisted authors will receive free entry to the London Book Fair, and the LBF Author HQ. The winners will be announced in Spring 2022, at a time and venue to be announced.
- Submissions opened on 1st December and closed at midnight on Monday 3rd January 2022
- The shortlists will be announced in March 2022
- The winners will be announced in early April 2022, at the London Book Fair
- Please check your spam if you don’t receive a confirmatory email from BookBrunch with the link to submit your work
- If you can’t find the email, or have problems subscribing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org