There are three prizes on offer for 2024: one for the best fiction book, one for the best children’s book (including YA) and one for the best general non-fiction self-published in the UK during the period under consideration (for the 2024 prize, this is anything published between 1st January 2023 and 31st December 2023).
- A story that delights and entertains the reader
- A well produced book
- A well designed cover and intriguing blurb
- A marketing and publicity strategy that addresses the relevant audience and has the potential for great sales
Submissions for the 2024 prize opened on 10th November and will close on Tuesday, 2nd January 2024. For further information, please email [email protected].
The winners in each of the three categories will receive a cheque for £750, a profile in BookBrunch, banner advertising, a winner’s certificate, inclusion in a pr campaign and other benefits. Shortlisted authors will receive free entry to the London Book Fair, and the LBF Author HQ. The winners will be announced on 12th March 2024 at the London Book Fair at a special ceremony.
- Submissions open on 10th November and close at midnight on Tuesday, 2nd January 2024
- The shortlists will be announced in February 2024
- The winners will be announced in March 2024 at the London Book Fair
- Please check your spam if you don’t receive a confirmation email from BookBrunch with the link to submit your work within an hour
- If you can’t find the email, or have problems subscribing, please email [email protected]